This very simple Hyacinth is a sign of HOPE for me...hope for Spring soon to come...hope that I made the right decision dealing with something today. I know that whatever decision that has been made is the decision that the support staff of the school will need to accept.
The proposal of a *union* has been presented to the support staff of the district, I am a part of that staff...aides and secretaries are directly involved. We have listened to presentations by both the *union* rep and the school administration! I have prayed hard, I have stressed with the needed decision...I am not sure my vote will really matter...I am not sure of much of anything right now! It has been a tough decision for me to make because I am of the *old* thoughts of dealing with issues as they need to be dealt with...I am trusting of people and for the most part assume they are honest and dealing with me in the same way. Are they (?) I am not sure, did I vote correctly (?) I don't know! I voted, and I am still praying that what needs to be will be what happens...TIME WILL TELL, I will accept what the final vote results are.
In the meantime I will enjoy having my Hyacinth from our HS Ag Dept. it smells delightful and reminds me I "needed" it and there is HOPE!!
1 comment:
Our support staff formed a union a few years ago, and I really think it helped them. I honestly believe that they don't make the money they should, but it is a start.
Good luck!!
Post a Comment