Congratulations to *sweet granddaughter* Mickey on her successful audition into the high school spring musicial! Our high school has a reputation of doing an excellent production with the spring musicals. This year it will be *Bells are Ringing*, and after watching the DVD I can see it will be lots of fun for the participants! Action packed and lots of dancing and singing, much to the liking by Mickey!
Yesterday Mickey spent the day cutting pieces for her next commissioned baby quilt..it will be a scrappy one and should be really cute and fun for her to sew! We have not had a chance to sew together since Christmas break, we had a fun day!
2 comments:
WOOHOO Mickey!!!!! CONGRATS!!! And I'm sure it was great fun to spend time quilting with Mickey! SO very happy to hear that!
hly
laurie
ps...that tote bag took about 3 hours to make
Thanks Grandma! I had a lot of fun sewing and watching the dvd with you. Hope to get together again sometime soon!
Love, Mickey
Post a Comment