Monday, February 8, 2010

as you enter...

If you were to walk into my house for a visit...this sign would greet you! This pretty much sums it up for hubby and I!

Have a great week...the weatherman is saying more *s*n*o*w* tomorrow into Wednesday, school officials are saying we will not be in school on Wednesday...but do they really know ☺?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
edit ~ someone grabbed a minute to post to her blog ☺!

5 comments:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

I love the sign, and I love the picture at the top of your blog. I'll be your whole house is decorated very cute!

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Love the arrangement and the sign.

Mary

Rose said...

We got about 3-4 more inches...but it is trying to melt already. We are supposed to get more though!

Pokey said...

Love the message, it's a great way to live!

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

What a great sentiment. Truly a wonderful reminder and great to see it as you come and go from your home. Love the whole vingette.