Thursday, February 4, 2010

keeping my focus...

With unkind words, comes hurt and a need to ponder how the words were meant!

I am praying that a co-worker DID NOT mean the words that she spoke today to be directed at me, but unfortunately I was the person with whom she was speaking! I am having a struggle with shaking her comments from my mind...I pray for the ability to move on, to "focus" on the clipart scripture included with my blog entry for today!

The happening of today will help me to know that words can and do hurt! I want to remember, and to pray not to cause anyone to feel like I do right now!

7 comments:

Susan said...

Words can really hurt sometimes, can't they? I'm sorry you had such a bad day and hoping that tomorrow is much better!

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Huh seems as though we both are finding ourselves in the same boat these days. I still have to wait a few days to hopefully get away from partner. Lets just say he is doing some illegal things that I DO NOT want to be apart of. I can not afford to lose my certification at work because of him.

Mary

Pokey said...

Thinking of you, Barb. It will get better, hope the day goes well tomorrow.

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Barb: I will be praying for you.

Anya said...

Concentrate on the things that are positive in your life...don't let this get you down. I'm thinking of you...

Laurie said...

I am so sorry this happened to you Barb. You are one of the kindest, loving, caring people I know. HUGS for you!
HLY
Laurie

Rose said...

Oh, Barb, I am just now reading this. I don't know if I should comment, or not...don't want to remind you of it. I am so sorry that this happened to you...I can tell you are so kind...I hope and pray that things get smoothed over for you.