A huge THANK YOU to my son for *his* time that he very kindly gave to my computer!!Last week a sinking feeling came my way via my computer...it is called the *V* word and that word is not *Valentine* (although that would have been much better to see)!! As instructed by son Mike, I hit all of the "off" buttons and shut-er-down!! Mike spent hours diagnosing the problem or more then one problem, and has me all fixed up and moving again! Whewwwww I don't like to make nagging computer calls to Mike, ...and I know the question will be "what buttons did you click"...ahhhhhhhhh I don't know and I don't know what to do when I hit those buttons :>) (whichever buttons) we are unsure of!!
But needless to say, I once again will be forever grateful to Mike, and also I once again promise not to hit strange icon buttons! Love you Mike, you are an awesome son, more patient then any Mom deserves!
No school today, means get busy at my house...it is a school holiday...and I love it!
3 comments:
Glad you got your problem fixed...I just hate computer problems...my poor brother is the one I call....although last time I did it basically on my own before I called him.
Way to Go Mike!
glad to hear that your son is so amazing!
hly
laurie
Post a Comment