Prior to Christmas I followed the lead of another blogger and clicked into Green Fairy Quilts...and found it to be a cute blog and they also offer a simple line of fabrics...not a huge online fabric site, but some nice fabrics are available! I had plans to make a few Christmas gifts, and selected a few fabric packets, thinking I would start simple to see what the service would be like and etc! You know quilters we like fabric, but we also like good service and NICE fabric at a good price! I will order from *Green Fairy Quilts* again, I found them to be a fast service and also their packaging was secure and nicely done! What also appealed to me at Green Fairy Fabrics were the Moda "Turnovers"...cute little packets of fabrics that are already cut into half-squares and priced nicely too! I really like having these *turnovers* handy, they work well for quick projects (which lately have not proven to be quick enough because of my schedule of family events and my job ☺), and also great for the donation quilts that Mickey and I put together.
A few weeks ago I received an email from Green Fairy Quilts telling me my name had been pulled to receive a Moda *Turnovers* packet of fabric...I was truly surprised! I received my wonderful *Turnovers* today...isn't it a cute packet...and I love the fabric, it is called "Snippets, American Jane", very much 30s style..."cuter then cute"! Hmmmmmmm maybe I should have opened the packet and spread them out for you to see...think 30's that will help!
Thank you to Green Fairy Quilts for sharing a touch of "good old fashion kindness"!
3 comments:
How terrific you won! Thanks for the link to this new quilt shop, too.
Congratulations on the win...I bookmarked their sight to check out later. It looks like an interesting place to visit.
OHHHH LOVE that fabric!!!!
Ummmm I'm not a quilter per se yet... but I LOVE fabric too.
Next time you better pick up those trash finds before someone else does. ;-)
Mary
Post a Comment