Saturday, February 6, 2010

all in a day...

I am sure seeing pictures of *s*n*o*w* is not all that unusual this weekend, you will most likely see many pictures of the *white stuff* from most of the east coast...yes PA has their share...some more than others.

(the meadow that is so green in the summer, isn't it beautiful during a snowfall)

(this was taken at 8:30 a.m. this morning, this is not hubby it is the neighbor, our driveway was already completed at this point see the edge where the snowblower made the cut)


(a block that waited and waited for quite a long time ~ earlier post showing it partially prepared)


(block ready)


(block complete, these little guys take a long time...I would rather do a 10" or 12" block...6" is just very small for me)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two days ago I shared with my blog readers the emotional pain and hurt I felt as the result of unkind words from another person! Friday did not bring any better feelings for me...the person is obviously very bitter and made it very obvious to many! The only saving grace for me is ~~ I am not really the person responsible for her misery, but she is striking out at me, because I tried to help her...and lesson learned...DON'T TRY TO HELP!!

Stay safe, stay warm, remember GOD IS GOOD!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Can you believe that we didn't get a single flake here?

Anya said...

Only sunshine here today...no flakes...

Rose said...

We got snow yesterday but bright sunshine today....

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Barb, your quilt block fabrics are wonderful. Give me a 6" block anyday; I love them!

Sorry things are still rough at work. Kind of makes you wonder why! I would love you have you in my office. We need people like you.

Karen said...

Enjoyed your snow pics. No snow here which is fine as my youngest is out visiting her sister and will travel back today.
Sorry about the work situation. All you can do is forgive her. She really has some issues that she needs to deal with. God wouldn't want you to carry that burden of bitterness. Must be hard to deal with everyday. Praying for you.