Wednesday, February 24, 2010

keeping it straight...

We are being told that we will have another snowstorm moving into our area...the weatherman predicts 36 hours of snow and wind...could be a problem I would say! Schools are on alert for closings, TV reminds us to pick up the important items at the grocery stores and to hunker down for another go around with the winter weather.

(just a reminder of what is to come ~ starting tomorrow)

(also a reminder of what is to come ~ starting when it becomes warmer weather)

Have a great day tomorrow and into the weekend, it just might be a good couple of days to do some fun stitching projects (if the power stays on)...oh yes the weatherman also said "strong winds might take out the power while piling up the snowdrifts"!!
......................
Make the best of whatever comes your way!

4 comments:

Catsngrams said...

I love the reminders of what is to come especially the later. We had rain today and that is a nice change. We woke up to 4 more inches of snow yesterday so the rain is a nice break. Spring will be here soon we just have to hang in there.

Rose said...

Keep us posted about the snow.

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Good idea to focus on spring coming behind this storm! I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but I'm looking forward to spring this year.

Keep in touch; I want to hear what you sewed during this storm!

Laurie said...

you guys sure have had your share of snow this winter...do you still LOVE it? lol stay safe!
hly
laurie