Kathie of *Inspired by Antique Quilts* asked if the kids had help with the project of the "handy-dandy measuring stick" mentioned in my previous blog entry. I am sure they had help in doing the project, they are students with special needs and do have adults (aides) with them in the classroom as well as their teacher and a nurse!
They are such very sweet kids, and love to come to the office with their gifts for us...we are very grateful for the students and the gifts!
The smiles from these students are priceless!The project involves an actual *yardstick* and the attachments that you see on the pictures. The sticks are in cans that are filled with gravel and painted and lettered with "Let it Snow"...very cute! (Enlarging the pictures will definently help see the detail)!





I hope this helps for any of you that may have a question, and yes they are great projects for children to do! Thank you Kathie for asking the question and thank you for commenting to my blog!
I love visitors and I love the comments!
3 comments:
too CUTE! LOVE this post!!
HLY
Laurie
looks great
I think this is wonderful.
thanks so much for sharing.
Kathie
That is such a cute idea!
Post a Comment