We had a school delay this morning, the country roads were just a bit dangerous for the buses, so giving the road crews a chance to prepare the roads for travel was a priority. Also it is very cold as many of us are experiencing, this means that the snow and slippery roads stay with us a few extra hours despite the efforts of the road crews!
(looking in back of my house, the *snow* and the sight of the sun ☼ coming thru the trees was so pretty, and reminds us it is winter)
(a tangle of tree limbs with a dusting of snow)
(and this picture with the sun and shadows ON the snow in my front yard)
Given a choice I would have stayed home and just looked at the beauty surrounding me, but I followed the needs of reporting to the office and doing what I am paid to do ~ it is called a job!
5 comments:
isn't God wonderful???
hly
laurie
I think that I would think it was a lot prettier if I was looking at your photos from a nice warm beach in Florida instead of my living room in Pennsylvania while watching the thermometer fall below zero! ;o)
Beautiful! The snow definitely makes the cold more enjoyable.
Why ask us to be patient when you are showing us such beauty! I love looking at snow pictures any time or place...love snow paintings.
BTW, did you get your new camera?
What beautiful photos!
Post a Comment