Tuesday, January 27, 2009

could be a...


Tomorrow?? It has been predicted by the weather station to be a nasty weather day coming up on Wednesday...in a few hours we will know! Will I get the telephone call at 5:00 a.m. announcing *no school* or will it be *a two hour delay* or maybe not either of the before mentioned messages?

No matter ~ I WILL MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I HOPE FOR A SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hly
laurie

Rose said...

I wonder what yours turned out to be...we had 6-8 inches here, and I think more where Rachel works. And my nephew over in Indianapolis said they had a little bit over 12 inches.

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Crossin' my fingers for ya!!

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

I love your comment that you will make it a great day! So much of our happiness depends on our attitudes. This is the day the Lord has made; I will rejoice and be glad. Good for you!