Thursday, January 8, 2009

brrrrrrrr...

(having a cup of hot chocolate)

With the sound of the wind blowing outside, the hot chocolate sure is a treat on the inside (do you see all of those *mini-marshmallows* in that cup)? Hot chocolate is just not the same without them!

(I love snowmen)

I am pretty sure without enlarging the picture you may have a problem reading the message attached to the *snow-people*. Printed on the attached label is the message "God couldn't be everywhere so he created grandparents" ! Thank you to my son and his family for this addition to the snowman collection this year, it truly is a compliment that hubby and I accept with great pride! ♥ Love you ♥, Mike, Carol, Joe and Dan, for always making us feel special!

4 comments:

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Hi Barb my fellow Pa gal! Thanks so much for coming by my blog and leaving me such sweet comments. They sure brightened my day! Your Brrr... post was so warm. I'm defanitly coming back!!

Laurie said...

That hot chocolate looks yummy! Of course the snowmen are sweet as well!!! Did you have the day off again today?
hly
laurie

Rose said...

I forget how much I love hot chocolate...and I have a girlfriend that loves snowmen.

Susan said...

From the looks of the weather forecast you are going to need a good supply of hot cocoa!