Wednesday, January 21, 2009

getting warmer...

Our days are "getting warmer", as compared to the -13 degree temps over the weekend!

(car temp indicator as I left for the office at 7:30 a.m. this morning)


(yet another gorgeous *sunset* as seen from my front porch this evening, I adore the tiny cedar in the foreground of the picture. it is but a few feet tall, planted itself right where I can enjoy it)


(another glimpse of the *sunset*, I am so blessed to have this beauty available)


Have a wonderful evening, thank you for visiting with me on my blog!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
Our temps are close to yours woke up the other morning to -24 and had issues starting our car lol
Stay warm!
Linda

Laurie said...

it's warming ...up here in KS too...it got to 50 today and is supposed to get 60 tomorrow...and MN is supposed to be appealing??? LOL
HLY
laurie

Ellen said...

Hi Barb!! Thought I'd pop in on your blog to tell you I AM still alive and well in CA. ;)Seems like Facebook and blogs are the new places to keep in touch with lots of people, so time on FFL has decreased for me lately.
Hey, when you are cold, remember you could always fly west and visit us in warm sunny CA!! (although we are to get rain tomorrow, much needed!)....blessings to you, my friend.

Gayle said...

That's a great sunset. :-)Brrr...you must be so cold there!

Rose said...

That is a gorgeous sunset!

We have had warm weather here the past couple of days--I was in and out yesterday a lot with just long sleeves and no coat.