Wednesday, January 7, 2009

closed...


Schools are closed today, it is far to dangerous on the roads today ~ this weather was predicted so the telephone call closing school really did not come as a surprise!

PUT THIS DAY TO GOOD USE (message to self) ~ continue the quest to bail out a messing sewing room ;>D! (By the way this posting was NOT at the time indicated)...it is cloudy and daylight beginning in PA!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Everything is closed here too, but it looks like you have a lot more ice down there than we had up here! No matter how you look at it though, it's a good day to stay in and sew!

Laurie said...

WOW...what a great picture! It truly captures the weather there. I hope you enjoyed your day off Barb!!!
hly
laurie

Rose said...

I redid my post, but the pictures are nothing to brag about. I love this one you have...

Rose said...

I forgot to say the reason I am having camera withdrawal is that first Bubbie was here and I had to keep an eye on him to make sure he didn't hurt himself...felt like I could leave. Then about the time I take him to the vet, I get this sinus thing and don't feel like getting out. Or if I do, I know I should be doing other things while I have a bit of energy.

Unknown said...

Hi! I just wanted to tell you, that no, you aren't behind in your reading. I was behind in my posting. :D LOL

Hugs,
Melinda